Trade Coin Club
Passive Income from Bitcoin Trading!
Trade Coin Club Review
First of all, I like to be transparent with you. I am writing this review of Trade Coin Club because I am a member and experience that it is a good system. If it wouldn’t be like this, I wouldn’t write this review.
My purpose is to give you enough valuable information that you join me by the end of this article to TCC.
Enough said, let’s go into the facts.
What Is Trade Coin Club Exactly?
Trade Coin Club Reviews – The Products
Trade Coin Club does not offer any retail products or services. It is a done for you service. Trading your bitcoins on the trade market and earn you profits. Totally hands free.
Affiliates who sign up with Trade Coin Club can only market and sell the affiliate membership.
The Trade Coin Club Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to take part in the Trade Coin Club compensation plan must invest bitcoin that offers a daily ROI:
- Apprentice – Invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC and receive a 0.35% daily ROI for 8 months
- Trader – Invest 1 to 4.99 BTC and receive a 0.4% daily ROI for 12 months
- Senior Trader – Invest 5 BTC or more and receive a 0.45% daily ROI for 12 months
Every affiliate who participates in the compensation plan is required to pay a 25% fee on ROIs every four months.
Affiliates can also earn referral commissions that are paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by Trade Coin Club at eight.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of the money that is invested by their unilevel team, like so:
- Apprentice – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Senior Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8